In order to generate the best chance of success for your business you need to ensure that all the pieces of your marketing puzzle fit together. An important puzzle piece that is often forgotten involves SOCIAL MEDIA. It is vital that you are using social media to market your business effectively and achieve a successful online presence.
There are plenty of digital marketing companies that you can employ to help manage this service for you. However if you want your social media management to help your business increase brand awareness, generate customer engagement and drive sales then your social media journey should not be as easy as simply signing a contract an agreeing for work to be completed.
It is vital that you maintain frequent interaction and engagement with the company providing the service to ensure that the best possible outcome can be achieved on your behalf. Here are some basic methods in which you can work with your social media marketing company like WNW Digital during your contract.
- Discuss any products or services that you want to push on a regular basis.
- Make them aware of any special offers that you might be running.
- Do you have new products in stock? Yes, tell your social media marketing company.
- Send a selection of images or videos that can be uploaded to your social media channel.
- Can you provide links to any industry articles or blog entries
- Are you attending any events or industry shows?
- Are you able to run any competitions?
Your social media manager will also pester you for this type of content, however if you are able to provide regular updates and respond to your social media company when they get in contact with you the more effective your campaign will be.