There are thousands of articles and blogs posted across social media on a daily basis which makes getting your blog entry noticed a pretty difficult task! Keep reading to find out how you can write blog content that readers will not be able to resist sharing.
1. Write about something you are passionate for. If you are writing about a topic that you are not interested in people will be able to tell straight away and at that point they will probably lose interest in your blog. Make sure you convey your passion in your writing, if you really believe in the topic this should come across in your writing and you should be able to make your readers believe too!
2. Make sure your blog is well structured / organised and easy to read. If you are writing a long and complicated blog entry it is a good idea to break your content up to make it more readable. You could do this by:
- separating paragraphs with clear headings that indicate exactly what that part of the blog is about
- using bullet points-use images to break content up.
- using images to break up content. Images can be striking and eye catching and can be an effective means of maintaining someone’s interest.
- numbering paragraphs or content
3. Is the information you are providing of value? This is something you need to be continually asking yourself when you are writing your blog entry as we now live in a fast paced environment where people want immediate answers. Make sure you keep your blog short and sweet, don’t waste time babbling on about things that are unnecessary, readers will think you are wasting their time and might turn to an alternative source to get the information that they are seeking. (more…)