With just over two weeks to go until Christmas day it’s important that retailers make the most of this period to maximise their sales. Unfortunately, many don’t seize this huge marketing opportunity that Christmas provides. Make sure your business gets noticed this Christmas with our top tips for driving those festive final sales.
- Offer gift wrap services on the products you sell– As time is running out and people panic that they are running out of time. Why not offer the full package and remove part of the hassle for them, it might be the final push to persuade them to buy with you.
- Run a treat yourself campaign – Believe it not, many people actually end up buying “gifts” for themselves in the lead up to Christmas. Make sure you make the most of this opportunity. Let your customers know that this is okay and they shouldn’t feel guilty about this.
- Let your customers know about your opening times – If people are frantically running around trying to find those last minute presents then they will appreciate knowing what shops are open and when they will be closing.
- Run a Christmas promotion – Really struggling for those final sales? Why not choose a couple of products and run an offer or two on them in the lead up to Christmas.
- Use social media – You can advertise all of the above on social media. Social media provides a great means for communicating with your target audience. Setting up the likes of Facebook Ads can also have a profound effect on driving those additional sales. You can also use social media to promote certain products, or why not suggest gifts that go well together?
If you would like to get a Facebook campaign set up in the lead up to Christmas then contact us now!