SEO is an important factor that can not only increase your brand awareness but also increase your sales as your website begins to list in a better position and has the potential to be seen by a greater number of people. There are lots of different methods for improving your SEO, however for the purpose of this blog entry we are going to look at the relationship between SEO and social media… in particular the relationship between SEO and Google +.
It is being proven that your Google + page can be very influential on your SEO and website listings. Therefore it is important that you concentrate and spend time improving your Google + page by optimising the content that you post on Google +.
Follow this basic advice and see your SEO improve:
- META TAGS, it is fundamental that you fill out any Meta tags on any of your web pages. However if there is just one page that you are going to concentrate on make it your Google + page. You can edit your META Title and META Description. Read the rest of this entry »
Take a look at our favourite web design blogs that have caught our attention this April!
8 Web Design Flaws that can Ruin your Site’s SEO- This brilliant blog entry highlights the debate between the importance of design versus the websites capabilities in promoting positive search engine optimisation results.
3 Tips for Your next Web Design Project- This blog provides great advice on how you can manage your web design project for optimum results.
7 Trends Shaping How Brands Use Social Media in 2014 –Different to your usual blog entry, this info graphic provides and interesting and alternative view looking at the relationship between brands and social media. Read the rest of this entry »
You will have used the internet often enough to know what websites infuriate you or even better… know what websites keep you coming back! So when it comes to designing your own website make sure you bear in mind these very influential factors that will hopefully leave a positive lasting impression on those visiting your website.
- Make sure your web design is clear and easy on the eye. Your visitors will want to be able to find exactly what they are looking for with minimum effort.
- Make sure you include adequate white space. This will focus the attention to the most important things on your web page.
- You should use good quality and professional photo’s / images. Poor quality or blurry images can make your business appear very unprofessional and even tacky.
- In addition, make sure your images are of a suitable size. Image files that are unnecessarily too big will hamper your page load processing and will considerably slow it down. Read the rest of this entry »
Firstly you should ask yourself where you are most productive… in the office, on the sofa, in a café, at the beach? Wherever your productive place might be, take yourself there shut yourself off from the rest of the world and write a list of all the possible topics that you could blog about.
If you are not use to doing this, be patient this might take time. Do not get frustrated if you cannot think of a lot of topics straight away, a handful should be adequate to get you started! However it is important that you are entirely comfortable and passionate about the area you will be blogging in. If you are not passionate about what you are going to write about then you are going to struggle writing a new post each week. In addition to this it is likely that your lack of enthusiasm will show in your writing and readers will be put off almost immediately. So before you commit to creating a blog feed choose a topic that excites you, a topic that you can’t wait to share with others! Read the rest of this entry »
This week we have read some great blog entries, see our favourites here! Topics include; web design, marketing, ecommerce and analytics…
Every Happy Status Update You Post On Facebook Triggers Another 1.75 Happy Posts. So What For Marketing? This entry takes a look at the psychology behind your social media posts.
10 Things You Should Not Ignore In Your Digital Marketing Strategy – Recognises the fundamental importance that digital marketing now has to any business development. Read the rest of this entry »
WNW Design is proud to announce the redesign of SDC Manufacturing Ltd website for Kitchens and Bedrooms. We have applied a clear and structured web design that will allow visitors to navigate easily around the website. The upgraded website now has a select range and component feature that can be found on both pages “Build Your Kitchen” and “Build Your Bedroom”. This allows users to choose their desired style, range and components of their new room. WNW Design has inserted images that can be enlarged so that customers have a clear visual of the style or range that they are choosing.
To visit SDC Manufacturing website please click here
Writing your ad text can be tricky and testing. However in order to be sure that your ad is effective you should follow these guidelines how to construct a successful advert!
Getting started… writing the ad!
Before you write your ad you need to consider the following;
- Who is your target audience?
- What do they want?
- What are your target audience interested in?
- How can your business benefit people?
- Where can your target audience be found?
Next you will need to write a headline that is succinct, catchy and relevant. This is your chance to attract your audience. Make sure your headline is clear, stands out and is irresistible. Your headline is the first piece of text that people will see. You need to make sure you work on your headline to make sure that it is effective and leaves your readers wanting more.
Now you will come to writing the main copy and body of your ad, it is really important that this text is not only related to your headline but also to the page or product or service that your ad might be directing you to. If you advert is advertising one thing, yet the page you direct those interested in your ad to is irrelevant and focuses on something else, then it is likely that you will leave those initially interested disappointed and frustrated. It is all well and good creating a successful ad but it is vital that your ad is actually selling the product or services that your business or company can offer. Do not mislead your customers! Read the rest of this entry »
As recognised in previous blog entries there are certain contributing factors of your web design that can affect your business success. This blog entry is going to look at the critical role and benefits that an integrated blog feed in your web design can have particularly on your business marketing.
You can use your blog feed to advertise your business and its services. Not only will you be building your business brand awareness you will be in effect selling your products and services as well as your industry knowledge. Many people are often put off blogging due to the time that it takes to write a well written and informative post. However, often forgotten is the immediate and long term benefits that your blog post can have on your business.
Read the rest of this entry »
Would you like an effective digital marketing strategy to drive your business in the direction you desire?
For those of you whom are serious about driving your business forward you will recognise that marketing is the lifeblood of any business!
With this in mind WNW Design would like to invite you to one of our FREE effective digital marketing seminars taking place at our offices on:
April 30th 9am-12.30pm
May 22nd 6pm -8pm
Topics to be covered include:
- Is Search Engine Optimisation Dead? (Spoiler… No it definitely isn’t)
- How to make Google Adwords work effectively
- The Power of Video
- Ensuring your Email Marketing is your most cost effective marketing
- Demonstrate your Expertise to Generate Qualified Leads
- Social Media: Which platforms and how to find the Time
- Why Facebook Advertising could be your personal goldmine
There will be opportunity to ask any questions and discuss any of these Digital Marketing related topics.
Although the seminar is primarily aimed at those who recognise the importance of getting their Digital Marketing strategy working effectively, the seminar will also be useful for business advisors, such as coaches, accountants or IT professionals who want to give clients informed advice.
Take the first steps to getting your digital marketing on track and reserve your place at the free digital marketing seminar here.
You have a very short window of opportunity in which are able to impress and maintain the interest of the person viewing your web page. It is estimated within 5-8 seconds of visiting your website the user will decide whether your website is going to be of use to them, ultimately affecting their decision on whether they should stay on your website or seek alternative services elsewhere.
Therefore it is important that your web design is powerful and impressive in order to promote the best chances of conversion. Here are some certain techniques that you can enrol within your web design and in particular your home page.
1. Use your home page to sell your business. In many cases your homepage will be the first instance that your potential customers are coming into contact with your business, the web design of this page is therefore critical in affecting your conversion rate. Therefore it is important that you use the page to sell your product or service and encourage your customers to buy from you. Your home page should contain your unique selling points and features and benefits of your services. Save the content regarding who formed your business, how long you have been trading for and other general historical information for the about us page. Read the rest of this entry »