Would you like an effective digital marketing strategy to drive your business in the direction you desire?
For those of you whom are serious about driving your business forward you will recognise that marketing is the lifeblood of any business!
With this in mind WNW Design would like to invite you to one of our FREE effective digital marketing seminars taking place at our offices on:
April 30th 9am-12.30pm
May 22nd 6pm -8pm
Topics to be covered include:
- Is Search Engine Optimisation Dead? (Spoiler… No it definitely isn’t)
- How to make Google Adwords work effectively
- The Power of Video
- Ensuring your Email Marketing is your most cost effective marketing
- Demonstrate your Expertise to Generate Qualified Leads
- Social Media: Which platforms and how to find the Time
- Why Facebook Advertising could be your personal goldmine
There will be opportunity to ask any questions and discuss any of these Digital Marketing related topics.
Although the seminar is primarily aimed at those who recognise the importance of getting their Digital Marketing strategy working effectively, the seminar will also be useful for business advisors, such as coaches, accountants or IT professionals who want to give clients informed advice.
Take the first steps to getting your digital marketing on track and reserve your place at the free digital marketing seminar here.
You have a very short window of opportunity in which are able to impress and maintain the interest of the person viewing your web page. It is estimated within 5-8 seconds of visiting your website the user will decide whether your website is going to be of use to them, ultimately affecting their decision on whether they should stay on your website or seek alternative services elsewhere.
Therefore it is important that your web design is powerful and impressive in order to promote the best chances of conversion. Here are some certain techniques that you can enrol within your web design and in particular your home page.
1. Use your home page to sell your business. In many cases your homepage will be the first instance that your potential customers are coming into contact with your business, the web design of this page is therefore critical in affecting your conversion rate. Therefore it is important that you use the page to sell your product or service and encourage your customers to buy from you. Your home page should contain your unique selling points and features and benefits of your services. Save the content regarding who formed your business, how long you have been trading for and other general historical information for the about us page. Read the rest of this entry »
I’ve been asked this by a few clients recently, and the answer is yes. And no.
The wording in our domain is just one small element that contributes towards your website listings. If your domain is spot-on but the rest of your SEO is useless or non-existent, you’ll get nowhere. If your domain is useless but the rest of your SEO is spot-on, you’ll be flying.
The most important time to consider your domain is when you are first setting up your website – then you can choose a domain featuring one of your main key phrases, and it will contribute to your over all optimisation efforts. Ensure, of course, that your domain is easy for people to read, understand and type in too – you don’t want to sacrifice usability for SEO.
Read the rest of this entry »
It appears that advertising is undergoing a digital revolution as we enter a new technological age where internet and mobile advertising is beginning to overtake traditional advertising methods like newspaper advertising. With the opportunity for increased business success as ads are now displayed across various devices including mobiles and tablets business’ are able to engage their audiences on a wider scale.
Global brands like Facebook are becoming leading experts in utilising mobile advertising. Facebook in particular has now made it extremely easy and accessible for businesses to advertise their offers or business in general for a small fee.
Read the rest of this entry »
Here are a selection of Web Design events coming up over the next couple of months…
Industry 2014 -23rd April
Where: Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
- Timoni West from Foursquare
- Lara Swanson from Etsy.com
- Greg Hoy from Happy Cog
For more information click here Read the rest of this entry »
Take a look at the variety of blog entries that have caught our eye in the office this week. Entries include information about the latest google algorithms, marketing trends and much more.
Another Matt Cutts Talk About Upcoming Google Algorithm Changes – Included within this blog entry is a video link with Matt Cutts discussing the different changes and implications between various sites.
Top Seven Mistakes in Web Page Titles- This blog entry recognises the mistakes that damage your web site, whilst suggesting advice on how to avoid these problems. Read the rest of this entry »
We are proud to announce the re-design of Bonsai Directs new ecommerce website. We have applied a striking visual refresh so that the website represents the positive business progressions within Bonsai Direct. Read the rest of this entry »