Nowadays the majority of us can’t go a day without checking social media. This constant desire to be online has created a fantastic marketing opportunity for brands. Many of us will be use to seeing brands post images and written content. It is also becoming extremely common for brands to use video to tell a story of their brand and really sell their business.
With Instagram (owned by Facebook) recently making the change to increase the length of time videos can be played, from 15 seconds to 60 seconds we can only expect video marketing to increase. Video marketing allows businesses to really tell a story and generate an emotional connection with their online fans and followers.
It is argued by some that Video Marketing can be one of the most effective marketing strategies online with the best ROI.
Here are 5 Top tips to help your business with Social Media Video Marketing:
- Keep your videos short and sweet and be sure to include your call to action. You don’t want to bore your audience; your video should have a purpose!
- Make sure you use strong visuals and good sound. A poor quality video will immediately create a poor impression.
- Use Facebook video advertising to get your video in front of an audience that is most likely to convert into a customer. Create a specific demographic or use Facebook custom audiences.
- Ask a question in your video that might encourage your audience to respond and engage with your brand. This is a great way to get a conversation going!
- Publish your video across your social media channels including YouTube. Video is also a great way of improving your SEO as the search engines will take note of the keywords in your video descriptions and meta.
Good Luck with your video’s! Remember to SMILE.