This will see you working with our clients and prospects, understand their needs, then sell our web design and digital marketing services.
Our typical clients are small and medium sized businesses across a wide range of sectors and the role will involve advising and selling to decision-makers at owner, manager and boardroom level.
You will also communicate with clients and present on progress and future campaign planning.
The position of Digital Marketing Sales Consultant is a sales appointment, reporting to the Managing Director.
• You will be able to demonstrate consummate skill in communication, influence and persuasion. It is crucial that you can relate to clients’ needs, analyse requirements and deliver intelligent solutions.
• You are an enterprising relationship builder with a clear commercial focus.
• Your focus is upon results and achieving objectives, finding intrinsic satisfaction from the role itself, as well as the extrinsic rewards a successfully maintained sales role can bring.
• You have a strong customer focus, the ability to maintain a clear focus under pressure and emerge successfully with lucrative, honourable business.
• You will work effectively in representing WNW Digital at Networking events, gaining respect and positive regard from others in social interactions. You will therefore be sure-footed, adroit and intelligent.
• You will generate sales from our existing clients, company generated leads and your own prospecting
• You have a full current Driving License.
You will receive full training on our products and services as part of a structured induction upon joining. Sales and personal development training will also be provided on an on-going basis. This training will support your personal development and have a significant impact on your income expectations and long-term career development.
This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, based in prestigious offices, located one minute’s walk from Exeter City Centre
Salary £20,000 – £24,000 subject to experience + Open Ended Commission structure OTE £30k+
To apply please send your CV to the following address:
11 – 15 Dixs Field
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies:
If we are interested, we will call you. Please do not call us.
Please note: WNW Digital’s offices is on the first floor but does have lift access. If this is likely to cause difficulties please advise us as early in the recruitment process as possible and in all cases, PRIOR to interview. Alternative arrangements can be made if we are given sufficient notice.