Ignite your passion for marketing!
WNW Digital is pleased to announce Ignite 2019 – an Exeter based marketing seminar packed full of the resources you need to increase sales for your business and grow your skill set.
On Wednesday 23rd January six key speakers, who are each experts in their own field, will be covering all bases of modern marketing.
The Mount on Paris Street will be the event’s venue and will offer our guests with space to relax and network both before and after the event, with catering including for each person.
Each talk will be approximately 30 minutes long, each on a different aspect of marketing, from print to digital. Make sure you bring a notepad and pen, because you’re definitely going to want to make notes!
Let’s start 2019 off the right way and increase your business’s online sales and awareness.
The talks for the day are as follows:
- Jonathan Alder, Alder & Alder – Building Your Brand as a Business
- Vic Williams, Audacious Company – Why You Should Be Using LinkedIn
- Daryl Fulls, Scribble and Ink – Print Marketing is Still Here and Just As Important
- Richard Carpenter, Carson TM – Is Telemarketing the Key to Growing Your Business?
- Dave Barr, South West Business Connections – Expose Yourself to Grow Your Business
- Nigel Wilkinson, WNW Digital – How to Get the Best Results from Your Digital Marketing
Currently, tickets stand at £25, 100% of the ticket sales go to the YMCA Exeter! (*minus booking costs and VAT).
Your ticket will include tea and coffee to keep you functioning at top performance levels, a finger buffet provided by YMCA and lots of opportunities to network with other industry professionals.
There is time set aside at the end of the seminar just to network with the other attendees and speakers, this could be about everything you’ve just learnt or maybe you’ll even find a new business partnership here!
We want to see as many of our clients and audience there as possible, which is why we have an exclusive discount code just for you!
To get £10 off your ticket, use the following code:
If you want to know more information about this event, or you want to go ahead and buy your ticket, visit our Eventbrite page for all of the details!
We hope to see you there!