As most of us now realise, social media provides a great opportunity to connect with a huge range of people, including your customers and target audience!! As a business you have more than likely started to roll out your Christmas 2015 marketing strategy. However, if social media marketing is not part of your marketing strategy then you are likely to be missing out on a huge audience.
Here we provide some very simple yet effective means of how you can use your business social media this Christmas:
- Update your customers with Christmas Opening Hours… Are you open longer during the festive period? If so, make sure your customers know about it!
- Will your delivery times change? Tell people if your delivery is going to take longer than expected. You need to keep your customers updated with information like this. The last thing you want to do is annoy them during this festive period.
- Do you have any new products or have you created any special Christmas packages? Facebook provides a great opportunity for you to make people aware of these goods.
- Advertise, Advertise, Advertise. Facebook advertising offers a huge opportunity to specifically target your audience at a very low budget. This can increase your awareness and increase those all important sales.
- Remember to share a bit of Christmas spirit… Wish your customers a Merry Christmas on the day. This doesn’t mean you have to be sitting on your social media all day on Christmas day, you can simply schedule some messages on.