The high street is in decline and your customers and competitors are going online. However many companies are put off ecommerce because they are not sure how it would work for them…but the reality is this could really be damaging your business.
Join us at a free seminar, “Selling Successfully Online”, presented jointly by Nigel Wilkinson from ecommerce specialists WNW Design and Ben Travers, Head of Intellectual Property at Stephens Scown.
The seminar is aimed at those who are wondering if ecommerce is right for their business, those who are planning to start selling online but are unsure where to start and those who have taken the first steps but want ecommerce to work more effectively.
Business advisor’s, such as coaches, accountants or IT professionals who want to give clients informed advice would also benefit from these seminars.
Topics to be covered include:
• How will ecommerce work for your business
• How will it benefit your customers
• Choosing the right web designer and developer
• Optimising for mobiles and tablets
• Organising content
• Delivery charges and shipping
• Payment gateways and security
• Trademarking and copyright
• Distance selling regulations
• Legal responsibilities and terms and conditions
• Marketing your online shop
Where: Stephens Scown, Curzon House, Southernhay West, Exeter, EX1 1RS
When: 6-8pm Thursday 3 April 2014
The evening will start at 6pm with refreshments and an opportunity to network
The seminar will commence at 6:30pm
After an opportunity for questions we close at 8pm
To book your place complete the registration form found here or alternatively email: email@example.com