It’s been another jam packed year at WNW Design, from web design to search engine optimisation to digital marketing; there have been lots of advances and changes in the online world, and we’ve been working hard to keep up. In amongst our busy schedules we’ve all found some time to blog our tips and advice in order to provide you with prized pieces of information. Here are a selection of some of our top blogs written by WNW Design staff during 2013.
- How To Create A Successful Website This engaging blog written by our MD Nigel Wilkinson provides you with crucial questions and goals for setting up your ecommerce website and starting off in the right direction.
SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMISATION
- SEO Basics: Can The Search Engines See Your Site? Camilla provides you with some vital advice for ensuring the Search Engines can actually see and read the content of your website.
- Finding & Growing Your Blog Audience Nurturing a blog into a busy and regularly visited mine of information is not an easy task. Here is Camilla’s advice on increasing your blog’s visibility.
- Steps For Creating A Great Blog Post For a great step by step guide on how to make your blog a success check out Agnieszka’s advice.
- How To Get Your Social Media Channels Sorted For some basic but invaluable information on how you can use your social media channels see this guide by our new digital marketer Sophie.
- Ten Top Tips For Twitter Success After taking part in a webinar with #TwitterAcademy, Sophie has summarised some key points that you can use to achieve twitter success.
We hope you’ve found our blogs interesting through the year – we have big plans for 2014 and are hoping to provide even more unique content written purely by staff. If you have any requests for blogging topics please comment here or send us an email at email@example.com and we’ll be happy to oblige if we can.
Meanwhile we hope you all have a wonderful New Year’s eve and day, and we’ll see you next year!