This role is ideal for someone keen to work in a Digital Agency and get a broad understanding of the subject. It will be an interesting, varied and challenging position that is a huge opportunity to learn and develop a wide range of skills, which will enable you to go on to specialise in a particular discipline or take on management responsibilities. You will need to demonstrate excellent communication skills, brilliant organisational skills, flexibility, and a willingness to ask questions and learn.
The two main areas you will be involved in are:
WNW Digital’s own marketing
You will take a lead in implementing our own marketing campaign. This will include both Digital Marketing and offline activities:
• Organising, updating and developing our CRM contact database
• Blogging on our website
• Running our Social Media campaigns
• Managing our Google Remarketing
• Managing our Facebook Advertising and Remarketing
• Writing and sending regular Client and Prospect emails
• Appointment making (no cold calling, existing clients and hot prospects only)
Client Digital Marketing
This will involve you working as part of a team to understand client’s needs and businesses, planning digital marketing activity and implementing the campaigns which will include:
• Taking responsibility for Social Media campaigns
• Search Engine Optimisation. Writing blogs, analysing keywords, inserting Meta data etc.
• Running Email Marketing Campaigns
• Running Pay Per Click campaigns on Google, Facebook etc.
• Creating Email Marketing campaigns
• Monitoring the results of marketing campaigns against sales, using Google Analytics
• Communicating directly with clients on progress and future campaign planning
In addition you will find yourself doing a range of other tasks, from meeting clients and discussing web strategy, setting up Client Projects, writing minutes in meetings and yes making the coffee, answering calls, screening and handling queries and other office admin tasks
Working as part of our friendly, growing team, located in prestigious offices in the heart of Exeter, literally two minutes from Princesshay shopping centre, this is a great opportunity to learn all aspects of working in a digital marketing agency, before deciding exactly which discipline you wish to specialise in.
• Education to Degree level, ideally in Digital Marketing, Marketing or similar
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• You are well presented and happy meeting clients
• Demonstrable understanding and interest in Digital Marketing
• Excellent written English copywriting skills
• Fantastic attention to detail
• Good level of Maths and Statistical Analysis
• You must be personable, outgoing and unflappable with an excellent telephone manner and very good interpersonal skills.
• You are efficient, self-motivated and can exercise discretion and maintain confidentiality
• You have good IT skills including confident use of Outlook, Word and Excel, and the use of email and the internet.
This role will commence in the summer of 2017, with actual start date by negotiation.
Applications are welcomed from both those with Marketing Degrees and those expecting to graduate in 2017
To apply please send your CV to the following address:
11 – 15 Dixs Field
Strictly No Recruitment Agencies:
If we are interested, we will call you. Please do not call us.
Please note: WNW Digital’s offices is on the first floor but does have lift access. If this is likely to cause difficulties please advise us as early in the recruitment process as possible and in all cases, PRIOR to interview. Alternative arrangements can be made if we are given sufficient notice.